Sunday, October 27, 2013

Class of 2013

Like most young people going into college, I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to do with my life. I did know that I wanted to do God's will for my life and Hyles-Anderson College was that for me. After my first semester, I took a double major in Education: Secondary Education in English and Elementary Education. After 3 1/2 years, I successfully completed my Bachelors of Science Degree in Education. I wouldn't change my college years for a million bucks. I found my dream man, loyal friends, and a passion for the work of Christ and eventually teaching! I now have my dream job as a 1st grade teacher at a Christian Academy and currently working on my Masters at Liberty University Online. God gives you the desires of your heart, and He has proved this to me over and over again. Shout out to my most amazing parents, who without there guidance, love, support, and help, I KNOW I wouldn't have completed college! I'm extremely indebted to them. I'll leave you with my life verse.
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 1 Corinthians 2:9
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


No comments:

Post a Comment