Sunday, October 27, 2013

New Year 2013 / / Puerto Rico

I was able to welcome the new year in my beautiful island of Puerto Rico. I am very proud of my puertorican heritage and culture My Grandma was one of thirteen girls in her family along with only one brother who unfortunately was named Flor {english translation- flower} Horrible...I know! Ironically, he works as a gardener and has the most beautiful gardens around his home. Anyways, I have a lot of family in Puerto Rico to say the least.
My boyfriend, Josh, was able to visit for the first time. It was so exciting getting to share this incredible island and personal memories with him.
Beautiful island. Beautiful man. Beautiful life.
IMG_1586
IMG_1662
image (1)
image (2)
image (3)
image (4)
image (5)
image (7)
image (6)
image (8)
image
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment