Sunday, October 27, 2013

Oxblood Obsession

My absolute favorite color for fall is oxblood/burgundy. To change the usual color scheme up, I paired my oxblood faux leather skirt with a periwinkle top and accessorized with gold. So can I tell you my obsession with gold and cap toe shoes! I'm just in love with anything metallic especially gold! I got my first pair of gold shoes when I was five from Puerto Rico, and I was hooked ever since... but the rest of my obsession will be on another post ;)
image_3 (2)image_1 (2)image_2 (2)
Blouse: TJMaxx / Skirt: JCPenny / Shoes: Guess / Jewels: Charming Charlie
I want to say thank you if you are reading this! This is a new venture for me, and I'm encouraged by your response! Comment below and feel free to ask questions! Don't forget to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment