Monday, November 4, 2013

The Art of Fashion - Style Chicago

Style Chicago's runway show, The Art of Fashion  featured 10 spring 2014 looks from 10 Chicago-based designers. Designers include: Maria Pinto, Calvin Tran, Eva Pazola, Boris Powell, Lily & Migs, Michelle Tan, Hector-Javier MonArrez, Shalini Sharma and Shernett Swaby.

My sister joined me for the show, and I think we enjoyed critiquing other's people fashion sense a little too much! Hey, that's what sisters are for right? We enjoyed drinks and appetizers before the show and freebies! It was a great time and experience. My sister is one of my best friends and a talented photographer. https://www.facebook.com/crystalmooneyphotog

My look
Hat: Charming Charlies / Dress: Asos/ Shoes: Aldo/ Watch: Betsey Johnson/ Lips: Revlon Kissables Lip Stain Balm/ Luxy hair extensions











Credit given to StyleChicago.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment