Saturday, March 22, 2014

Wear your heart on your sleeve









Blouse: Express / Dress: Limited / Belt: Limited / Handbag: Betsey Johnson / kid with the car : Lucas (nephew) 

When I hear the expression "wear your heart on your sleeve", my mind immediately flashes to the gold heart locket Blair Waldorf gives to Chuck to wear on his sleeve. Although it is a the sweet gesture, I don't think I could ever relate to the expression. I have always been quite guarded with my heart. I didn't date in high school, not because I couldn't, but because I didn't see a future with any of the guys in high school.  Are you one of those people who wears your heart on your sleeve?
 It wasn't until I met Josh, my current boyfriend, that I let my guard down, and if you let me, I could go on and on about how good Josh has been to me and all the adventures and dreams we have together. But for your sake, I'll save it for another time :) For now, how ridiculously cute is my niece in her hounds tooth outfit. I don't know about you but I could stare at her for hours! Thank you for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment