Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summa Summa Summa




Dress: Asos / Clutch: Ivanka Trump / Watch: Fossil / Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Summer break has officially started, and I'm still amazed at how fast this school year has gone by! Teaching has definitely taught me a lot but mostly patience! A kindergartner came up to me the last day of school, handed me some treat, and said she was looking forward to next year. Those are the kind of things that just melt my heart! I am truly blessed to have the job that I have, and I can't wait for next year! Here's to a much needed summer break filled with cute summer dresses, beaches, picnic, cookouts, and adventure! I'll be doing some traveling this summer, and I can't wait to share my wanderings with you all! Thank you for reading <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment