Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Winter Bulletin Board

I don't really talk much about my classroom and teaching, even though it's probably what I spend most of my time doing! Although some days can be rough (all teachers can relate), I absolutely adore my students.

I had so many re-pins on this one particular bulletin board; I decided to just put up a post about it. This is probably one of my favorites and students favorites, because they love having their picture posted on anything, and I think its plain funny. If you have any questions about material, please feel free to comment below. Enjoy your wintery days! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Can you please tell me where your purchased, or how you made the penguins? This is perfect for our Preschool board. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i would like to do that on my classroom door in Spain, how do yo design the pinguins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i would like to do that on my classroom door in Spain, how do yo design the pinguins?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you make the penguins?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you tell me where you got the template for the penguin with a bowtie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just free handed the penguin from a picture. They're made out of construction paper and laminated.

    ReplyDelete